Geez, I haven't posted in awhile.
Will is repeating EVERYTHING we say! It's crazy. He can say "I got it" and "I did it". We took him to the zoo and he said monkey, and now he's trying to say the names of some of the kids at daycare.
He still has these very serious conversations with us and the look on his face just cracks me up. He is just waiting for us to repond. He also says "no" to everything. Will, do you want some milk? "No!" as he is pointing to his milk. We can tell which no means yes and which one actually means no though.
Vicki, his DCP, said that he's doing great at daycare. His best buddy is Zack, who is 4 or 5. They chase each other around. And she said he is the biggest eater there. Not just for the younger kids, but for all of them! He's going to eat us out of house and home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment