Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blue and purple and green and ye

I had to take Will to the doc yesterday. He had a rash on his back and Dr. Nohle said it could be from the poppyseeds he ate on Saturday. The rash is gone now but I still need to take him in for testing.

While we were there he was asking if Will was saying any words. I told him everything he said and he was amazed. Yesterday he even said "dad bye". Dr. Nohle said they don't normally put two words together until two years old.

This morning after breakfast he kept telling his dad, "color, color!", which really means "I want to dump all of the crayons on the table and put them back in the box, then take them out and give them to you and then put them back in the box". Neil was telling him the colors of the crayons and he was saying it back! He could say blue pretty well and could kind of say green. Yellow and purple were harder, but we could understand what he was trying to say. It's just amazing seeing him develop and learn all of these new words.

Oh, on Saturday he heard me say "oh crap" and tried to repeat that. So that wasn't good. Got to watch my potty mouth!

No comments: