Will said "I Love You!" to his daddy this morning It wasn't super clear, but we knew what he was saying!
We had a great time when daddy was gone. I was ready for daddy to be back after not having a break for 4 days, but we had a lot of fun at the zoo. He saw a tiger and growled at him a lot. Then we saw a walrus and he loved that. I think his favorite thing was feeding the goats though.
This weekend we went to Omak for mother's day. My mom loved having him there. He got to play outside in the sand box and play in the water and he loved it. He is just becoming such a little boy and some days I love it and other days I miss my baby. I am getting anxious to TTC again though. I really want him to have a younger sibling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment