Sunday, May 21, 2006

Terrible two's?

I'm not sure who named them that, but I think they are hitting us early. I mean, most days he is very good and tonight he was such a doll, but several nights this week he has thrown so many fits. If he doesn't get his way then he has a melt down. I know some of the problem is he just talking so much and is able to communicate to us so when he can't he gets frustrated.

But even so I'm still just so much in love with my little munchkin. When he does that deep belly laugh my heart just melts. And he gives us hugs and kisses and always asks for mommy and daddy.

I think he's learning colors too. He saw a guy on TV with a yellow shirt and pointed and said "yellow!". He also knows his body parts. He learned a lot of them at daycare so I was surprised when I asked him where his ear was and he pointed right at it.

No comments: