Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New cousin!!

Amy and Sean let us know yesterday that they are pregnant again! They just found out. It will be fun to have another little one running around. She wants me to hurry about and get pregnant so we can go through it together, but I have a Vegas trip coming up and 10 lbs to lose, so I'm going to wait a couple of months.

Will is such a big boy now, or at least he thinks so. He's figured out that he can get out of his bed on his own. I actually don't mind it because he doesn't do it at night, only when he wakes us. Yesterday he woke up at 7:30 and I was on the computer in our room. All of a sudden I hear the rocking chair start rocking. Little stinker had gotten out of bed and was hanging out in the rocking chair. Then I hear the doors on teh changing talbe opening. I go in there and he just looks at me like, hey mom, what's up? Last night we put him down for bed but I guess he wasn't ready to go to sleep. I heard little pitter patter of feet and Neil and I go up there right as the door open and he comes walking out and starts talking jibberish. I left for the gym and Neil put him to bed again after turning the fan on. He went and got on the computer and all of a sudden Will walks back in our room and just kind of looks and DH with a sly little smirk on his face, like "ha ha, I'm up again!". He finally went to sleep after DH read about 20 books to him. At least he wakes up happy now. And he's been sleeping in later which is soooo nice.

No comments: