Monday, July 3, 2006

The floor isn't so bad...

Last night I went to check on Will before I went to bed and he wasn't in bed. He was on the floor! I have no idea how he got there. If he were to fall out of bed he would have started to cry. So I'm guessing he decided to get up and play and then go too tired and fell asleep. He gets in his bed all the time though so not sure why he wouldnt' have gotten back in it.

Today we got a bird feeder and I told Will we'd be going home to put the bird feeder up. He got excited and then when we got home he watched me as I put the bird food in it. The whole time he said "bird feed", or "bird eat". Then he got really mad that no birds came! It was 7:30 pm so I'm sure they were off for the night. I kept telling him they were sleeping, but he came inside and looked out at the bird feeder and just kept saying "bird eat". He wouldn't let it go. Poor guy, the birds never did come. Hopefully tomorrow morning! I told him maybe when he ate his toast that they would come. We shall see!

No comments: