Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mo?!

Dang Nemo. I can't even get near the TV without Will freaking out asking for Mo. If I don't turn it on he will throw himself on the ground and throw a major fit. Last night he got a timeout because of it and spent some time in his crib. He finally calmed down. I didn't cave in and let him watch it. I've actually been pretty good about not caving in, but it's been hard. I try to distract him with another activity and if that doesn't work and he still throws a fit, especiallly when he starts hitting his head on something, I put him in his crib. He will calm down after a bit then I take him out and we cuddle. He's so stubborn though. He gets it from his dad. So I'm living with two stubborn men. Wonderful!

No comments: