Will is starting to realize that he doesn't need his mommy and daddy to read to him anymore. I was sitting on the floor and he went and grabbed a book out of the book shelf. I was waiting for him to come sit on my lap so I could read it to him. He walked right past me, climbed up on the couch, sat where I usually sit and started flipping through each page of the book! Neil and I looked at him and started laughing and he just looked up with this look on his face as if to say, "Do you need something? I'm busy reading." I'm glad he likes books so much. I even used the excuse that we could read Goodnight moon as the way to get him out of the bath last night. We'll see how long that trick works.
Here is one of my favorite Will pics. He was a little over 5 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment