This morning I was getting ready and was drying my hair. Will was in our room watching TV and came into the bathroom and said he wanted breakfast. I told him to wait two minutes while I finished getting ready. He didn't like that and said "I go downstairs". normally when he does that he'll either play or go sit at the table and just wait for me to come down.
Well this morning I go down there and he has the chair out by the microwave and is in the freezer looking for waffles! I got a plate for him and was going to help him get breakfast but he refused. He got the waffle out all by himself, put it on the plate, put the waffels back in the freezer, got up on the chair, put the waffle in the microwave and even pushed the correct buttons to get it started. The only thing he could do was get the peanut butter down. How on earth did my little baby turn into a big boy who is now making his own breakfast?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment