Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Naptime!

Only for mommy instead of Will. :) Yesterday he was playing in his room right before naptime. I laid down on his bed and pretended to sleep and he looked over at me and said "naptime mommy". He turned the light off and then said "good night, don't let the bed bugs bite!". Then he said "go to sleep, no waking up". I was laughing. The little munchkin listens a little too well I think. He was repeating everything I say back to me!

He then closes the door and leaves the room and I'm not sure what he's doing but I hear him walking around. The entire time he's saying "don't wake up mommy!". About two minutes go by and I say "Will what are you doing?". He replies "checking my e-mail". He was sitting at our computer pretending to check his e-mail! Too funny.

Oh, and we decided on a name.

Gabrielle Yvonne :)

No comments: