Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Snake poop!!

So a couple of weeks ago we told Will that if he pooped in the potty it might look like a snake, like daddy's. LOL! So the other night Rhonda was over and said she was going poop. She wasn't really, she was just trying to get a Will break. He heard that and said "I want to go!". I took him upstairs and he sat on the toilet with a book. As he was looking through it I all of a sudden heard him poop! He did it twice. I was so excited. He got off the toilet and sure enough it looked like a snake. He was clapping and thought it was pretty cool. His dad got home right after that so we made him come upstairs so he could see. He even did it again yesterday, and once again it was his idea! Now I just have to get him to go pee and poop at the same time.

No comments: