This weekend we went to my parents house so we could paint the kitchen cabinet doors. Will had so much fun playing outside and with all of grandma's toys. We decided that he would stay there for the week so that we could go home and work on the base of the cabinets. I knew he'd have fun but I was dreading leaving him. It just made me sad at the thought of not having him with us. And I was worried that he would get upset at us leaving him. Boy was I wrong!
A little before we left I asked him for a hug. He gave me a big hug and said "you're my best girl". Awww! Seriously, as if I wasn't weepy enough already he has to go and say that to me?! When we finally did leave we told him that we were taking the cabinet doors home and that grandma would bring him home later. He gave us a hug and said "bye" and went back to playing. So he handled it really well. I on the other hand was crying by the time I hit the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwwwwwww...((((((((((hugs))))))) It's tough wheh they start being ok not always being with you.
Post a Comment