I picked Will up last night from daycare and Vicki told me that he had a huge poop shortly after he got there. When she changed his diaper his poor butt was bright red. He pooped again later in the day and this time the diaper riash was so bad that he had little blisters and it was bleeding! Poor little guy. I think the acidity of the craisins he had the day before did him in.
At home I kept gooping him up with Desitin. He had a watery poop later that really hurt him. Thankfully he was fine this morning. It just broke my heart to see him in so much pain. After we calmed him down from it hurting when he pooped though he did great all night and was a real sweetheart. DH went to the gym and Will and I played with playdough. When it was finally time for bed I told him so and instead of getting mad and throwing a fit he walked over and started playing with his choo-choos. Then I said agian it was time for bed. He got up and said "bok" and grabbed his blocks with a little smirk. It was like he was trying to distract me into playing with him so he wouldn't have to go to bed. Hey, it's better than the temper tantrums he normally throws!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment